[center][center]Publisher: Lighthouse Interactive
Genre: Action Role-Playing
As the sun rises over Avencast, the renowned academy of magic; a young adept begins his perilous journey. In a world of wizardry, wonder and untold mystery, you must undertake some of the most diverse quests to hone your abilities in spell casting, weaponry and melee combat. Your martial skills are soon put to the test as demonic monsters of unknown ancient origin descend upon Avencast turning the academy into a horrific state of chaos and destruction.
Armed with over 50 combat moves and spells, and a vast arsenal of equipment items, you must uncover the source of these ominous happenings while vanquishing an onslaught of fiendish enemies. Treachery and deceit reveal themselves as the vicious army of adversaries beleaguers your frail haven threatening Avencast’s very existence. Amidst the mayhem, an astonishing truth unfolds which will forever change the battle scarred Wizard.
AVENCAST: Rise of the Mage is accessible to novice RPG game players, but it will also challenge core RPG and Action fans. Both combat and non-combat interactions create a perfect balance between brains and brawn. By requiring players to bring their own combat and strategic skills to the forefront, they will have the excitement of crafting a powerful character unleashing their hero’s potential.
* Many hours of exciting gameplay set in diverse worlds
* Over 30 Fantasy Based Monsters with Advanced A.I.– Each with their own combat strategies, attacks, and defensive moves, their reactions are dependant upon the player’s behavior, attack strategy, and even health
* Strong Player Personification – In third person view, the character’s appearance changes as they acquire new equipment, armor, and weapons
* State-of-the-art 3D Engine not only allows for a fluid combat system but also generates special lighting and shadowing effects for a fully engaging experience. Players are immersed into ominous settings like dark dungeons with looming pillars and large corridors; creatures are more imposing with their highly detailed silhouettes
* Learn Special Moves from Different Skill Trees – Blood Magic (elementally charged blows with varying speeds, ranges, and damage properties) and Soul Magic (covers all kinds of ranged magic spells allowing better area control) – both allow players to summon reinforcements during combat
* An RPG by mechanics, but also a game that can be enjoyed by a broad range of players – RPG, Action, and AdventureSystem requirements
* OS: Windows(r) XP / Vista(tm)
* CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel(r) Pentium(r) or 2200+AMD(r) Athlon(tm) processor
* RAM: 512 MB (1GB for running on Windows Vista(tm))
* Video: GeForce FX 5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9700 or better
* PC DVD-ROM: 4x
* Sound: DirectSound(r) compatible
* Available Hard Disk Space: 4.4 GB
* DirectX(r): 9.0c